Murano Slotted Acoustic Wood Panels
Murano acoustic timber ceiling panels can create a classic interior design while minimising the echo within the room. The traditional Murano slotted pattern brings warmth and a touch of elegance to a room. Our Slotted Acoustic Panels are available with different slot widths as well as regular or offset slot patterns which allows designers to create a stylish interior finish. All Murano products offer excellent sound absorption and each product has been tested. Test Reports from Certified Laboratories for all Murano Acoustic Panels are available upon request.
Tailor the design of your room
Sontext can customise panels for large projects which require special decorative patterns, surfaces, lacquers, or paint finishes and designers. Designers are able to create an interior space that suits their project. Murano slotted acoustic panels are available in an assortment of finishes including painted, wooden veneers and laminate. Combine wooden finishes with Sontext decorative Fabric Acoustic Panels to create a truly unique interior space. We can create a noise reduction solution that suits your needs.
Features & Benefits
- Slotted Acoustic Panels are available with different slot widths as well as the choice of regular and off-set slot patterns.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean wooden panels.
- Combine wooden finishes with decorative fabric acoustic panels to create a truly unique interior space.
- The excellent sound absorption and reverberation control makes them ideal for schools, lecture theatres, auditoriums, and most public spaces.
- Murano acoustic panels are highly durable, high performing panels making them ideal for high impact areas and thoroughfares.
- Designed with black Soundtex acoustic felt backing which stops dust falling thorough the panel holes and contributes to the acoustic performance.
- Manufactured with fire hazard properties & complies with industry standards.
- Panels can be manufactured to custom requirements (subject to order size).